1. The promoter is Bank Hotel [ABN: 82009604719] whose registered office is at 324 King street, Newtown, New South Wales.
2. The competition is open to persons 18 year or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is by filling out and submitting The Bank’s Guest Survey and responding to all questions.
6. Entries open from 18th November 2019. Closing date for entry will be 25th November 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete our Bank Hotel Guest Survey via the form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/banknewtown.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. The promoter and its agents will individually judge each entry based on the creative merit of answers received and will select in its discretion the winner of the competition. The promoter will determine the number of participating entrants in its absolute discretion but it will ensure that there are at least three entrants.
11. Entries must not be obscene, offensive or inappropriate, or infringing upon the rights of any third party. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrants or entries where there is reasonable suspicion of any unlawful or improper conduct, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
12. Entrants will be notified by email by the 29th of November, 2019, if they have won the competition.
14. The prizes are as follows: 1st Prize is a $200 food and beverage voucher to The Bank Hotel at 324 King Street, Newtown 2042 and free entry for two persons to any show at Waywards, upstairs at The Bank Hotel.
15. The prize is to be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher prize are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
16. Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the management at The Bank Hotel and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
17. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
It's so easy! The Newtown train station is right next door and there are several bus options on Kings Street. It is also an easy walk down King Street from Broadway and Sydney Park direction.
We love dogs! Dogs are welcome in the Garden Bar till 10pm
Support animals are always welcome.
You are welcome to bring celebratory cakes. We will provide disposable plates, napkins and forks.
Our dress code is casual.
At the moment, with government restrictions, we are booking up to 10 guests for 1 booking.
Due to government restrictions, we require everyone to be seated, guests are unable to co-mingle between tables and to ensure social distancing between patrons and tables as well.
There is timed street parking within walking distance of the venue. Please allow additional time in peak periods as finding a park can sometimes be tricky.
Yes, there is lift access to all levels and a disabled bathroom. Support animals are always welcome.
Absolutely, kids are welcome in the Public Bar and Garden Bar until 10pm as long as they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
We are closed Christmas Day.
We take a mix of both bookings and reservations. We take a certain amount of bookings for each time frame and also leave some of the venue available for people to be able to walk in.
We take a mix of both bookings and walk-ins. We take a certain amount of bookings for each time frame and also leave some of the venue available for people to be able to walk in. Depending on the time you wish to arrive, there may be a wait. The team will do their best to accommodate everyone. Please practise social distancing while in the line.
We take both dining bookings and drinks bookings. You don’t need to have a meal if you are booking.