COVID SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
To all our guests & friends,
We want to make sure we’re keeping you COVID SAFE here at The Bank.
We continue to monitor and follow all health and safety recommendations from NSW Health to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. As always our teams will use COVID-SAFE hygiene practices and we ask all guests to be diligent with signing in upon entry.
Below are the restrictions we are adhering to:
• All guests to sign in upon entry, using the Service NSW app or website
• The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings.
• Guests will be spaced where possible to ensure distancing between groups.
• All of our staff will be wearing masks
• Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed. Guests can still stand and drink in the beer garden.
• Singing by audiences at indoor shows will not be allowed. We will advise of entertainment directly if this relates to you.
• Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues.
We are still very much open for business, and we've got a brand new food & cocktail menu that is absolutely DELICIOUS.
We hope we can pour you a drink very soon! In the meantime, click below to see what's coming up at the Bank.