A few things have changed at The Bank, and we need your help to make sure we keep it a safe and fun place to visit. The safety of our guests & staff is our top priority, and the below are all measures we need to follow to stay COVID Safe <3
As of October 23rd, the following applies:
- We are now able to take bookings of up to 30 people
- All guests are required to sign in & sanitise upon entry
- We practice thorough cleaning, sanitising and hygiene
- Seated drinking & dining, no drinking while standing
- All tables are placed 1.5m apart from each other, and we encourage all guests to keep that distance from other groups when travelling through the venue
- Our shows upstairs in Waywards are all seated shows, with two sessions every show to maximise the audience for the artist whilst maintaining their safety & the safety of our customers & staff
You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
And FYI; we clean and sanitise all our tables and chairs after every use, our regularly used stuff is cleaned & sanitised every two hours, and we love good hand hygiene.
Can’t wait to have you in for the true Bank experience!
We've also put together a video that helps to explain all of the changes, click below to check it out.