COVID SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Here at The Bank, our number one priority is the safety of our customers & staff. We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE at all times.
In light of the recent developments of COVID in NSW, we're implementing measures & practices to make sure we're keeping everyone as safe as can be. See below a couple of measures that are now in place here at The Bank:
- Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
- Please sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
- Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
- We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
- Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
- We practice thorough cleaning, sanitising and hygiene, and wipe down all tables & chairs between guest sittings
You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
We hope we can pour you a drink very soon! In the meantime, click below to see what's coming up at the Bank.